Thank you so much for checking out this preview. The Primer Activity Pack is based off of the Dolch Primer Sight Words. The goal of this activity packet is for students to have a chance to practice reading, writing and identifying high frequency sight words in a fun and engaging way.
The words that are included in this pack at the primer level are:
all, am, are, at, ate, be, black, brown, but, came, did, do, eat, four, get, good, have, he, into, like, must, new, no, now, on, our, out, please, pretty, ran, ride, saw, say, she, so, soon, that, there, they, this, too, under, want, was, well, went, what, white, who, will, with, yes.
The activities included in this pack are:
- Sight Word Practice Pages: color, build, trace, find and circle, and print each individual sight word. Each sight word has its own individual practice page.
- Roll and Trace: roll a die, trace a sight word in the column of the number rolled.
- Spin and Trace: spin a spinner using a paper clip and a pencil and find and trace the sight word the spinner has landed on.
- Sight Word Search Puzzles: given a list of sight words, search for each sight word in a word search puzzle format.
- Letter Box Words: print each sight word in letter box format.
- Color & Black/White Sight Word Flashcards: each sight word is printed on an apple flashcard. This is a great tool for assessment. Show students a sight word and have them say it out loud.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me! Check out the Pre-Primer Activity Packet HERE