Students will enjoy reviewing sight words with this fun and engaging packet! There are 30 sight words included in this packet. The 30 words are found on both the Dolch (Pre-Primer/Primer) and Fry’s First 75 sight word lists! There are 5 different activities for each word:
• Sight Word Races – using dice (5 pages)
• Sight Word Races – using a spinner (6 pages)
• Word Searches – A simplified version with words going across and down (not diagonal), perfect for beginning learners! (4 pages)
• Color by Sight Word (5 pages)
• Highlight and Read (6 pages)
PLEASE NOTE: Dice and jumbo paper clips are needed for the sight word races.
The sheets can be used for morning work, independent work and literacy centers!
The words included are: go, to, see, like, the, is, in, you, we, can, it, and, are, at, he, she, on, look, all, for, do, have, said, what, that, with, they, but, this, was
For additional literacy packets, check out the following:
• Sight Words
• Phonics: Spelling
• Word Searches: CVC, CVCe, Blends, Digraphs and More!
• Draw and Write
• Writing Center – Writing All My Favorites
• Reading Comprehension Level 1
• Reading Comprehension Level 2
• Kindergarten Literacy MEGA-BUNDLE!
- contains 9 of my individual literacy packets at a DISCOUNTED PRICE!!
Thanks for checking out this packet!
My Study Buddy
This packet includes:
26 activity pages/ 30 total pages