Aligned with Adventures of the Superkids Units 1 - 4, this no prep center strengthens students' skills in memory words and phonics. Students will create and write his/her own Bingo card, and then spin to read words to cross off. Designed to give additional practice with Superkids words, this center is highly engaging and effective.
- A no prep, engaging, effective word work activity.
- Aligns with memory words and readers’ decodable words of the Adventures of the Superkids Units 1 - 4.
- 6 Spinners Total: Each set of 2 seasonal colors (Fall, Christmas, Winter), includes a spiraled sight word review and a spinner specific to the Unit’s decodable reader phonics words
- Color and B&W version of each
- Simply print, laminate or place in page protector, copy off provided blank Bingo cards, and you are good to go!
- Students get the word list table, a blank bingo card and pick 24 of 26 words to write to create his/her own Bingo card.
- After creating own Bingo card, students use a paper clip to spin and read words to cross out on Bingo card.
- Can be played independently, in partners, small groups.
- Can be used as small group, intervention, early finisher, or word work.
**Please note, while the sight words work for all classes, I do not recommend purchasing if you do not use Superkids readers, as the phonics spinner in each is very specific to words students need to master to fluently read Superkids stories.
Want more low prep centers which you can use again and again?
Digraph Read and Keep Game - Aligned with Superkids
Sight Word Play Dough Mats