Sight Word Board Game 12O Dolche Sight Words
Have fun learning sight words with this bright and colourful board game!
- There are 5 different coloured boards to give students choice over which one they would like to use.
- This board game includes the first 12O Dolche Sight words. The sight words have been split up into 6 colour-coded lists, so that you can differentiate the game for your students.
- Instructions are included on each board.
How to play:
- Group students by ability or in mixed ability groups.
- Place the chosen list of sight words for that group in the middle of the board.
- students place their counter or something similar at the starting star.
- Students take turns at rolling the dice.
- After a student rolls the dice, they must pick up a sight word and read it. When they read it correctly they move their counter along the board based off the number rolled.
- If a student lands on a monster they move back one space.
- The first player to reach the end is the winner.
Have fun playing my Sight Word Board Game!
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
Did you know that if you provide feedback on a product you receive TPT CREDIT! Just go to your My Purchases page and beside your purchase click on the Provide Feedback button. TPT gives you feedback credits that you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I also value your feedback as it helps me to create products that are valuable and enjoyed by your students.
If you want to stay updated with my new products and freebies, look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower.
Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Beginning Sounds Match Game and Tracking SheetNumber Match Card GameWord Wall Alphabet Posters with Clipart and 'Word Wall' HeadingSight Word Board Game 12O Dolche Sight WordsES1 and S1 Revision Booklet Tier 3 - Literacy and MathematicsBeginning and Ending Digraphs Frog Matching Game