Sight Word Book and Practice For the Word "Like"
Click on the link below for a FREEBIE- the first sight word book in the series:
Book 1: A Party
This is the thirteenth sight word book in a series. The series stands out because there are two sight word books and practice pages for each sight word. We know it takes lots of practice for students to master sight word recognition, so one sight word book is not enough!
This is an emergent reader that helps children develop early literacy skills, especially sight word recognition. The book includes the following:
• a brief activity page that asks students to find and color the word
• blackline illustrations the students can color
• a reading record for formative assessment
• simple comprehension questions
• an independent practice page to reinforce the sight word and early literacy skills
Click below for a bundle of 10 books that costs 50% less than buying the books individually!
Color the Sight Word Books 1-10: The Bundle (Sight Words – A, I, The, My, Am)
Color the Sight Word Books 11-20: The Bundle (Sight Words – See, Like, To, Can, Is)
Color the Sight Word Books 21-30: The Bundle (Sight Words – We, Go, In, On, At)
Color the Sight Word Books 31-40: The Bundle (Sight Words – Look, Me, Have, And, He)