Sight Word Book and Practice For the Word "A"
This is the first sight word book in a series. The series stands out because there are two sight word books and practice pages for each sight word. We know it takes lots of practice for students to master sight word recognition, so one sight word book is not enough!
This is a caption book, an emergent reader that helps children develop early literacy skills, especially sight word recognition. The book includes the following:
• a brief activity page that asks students to find and color the word
• simple text in a 12 page sight word book (includes cover and target word page) that reinforces the target sight word
• blackline illustrations the students can color
• a reading record for formative assessment
• simple comprehension questions
• an independent practice page to reinforce the sight word and early literacy skills- students return to the text of the sight word book to support them as they complete the activity
Click below for a bundle of 10 books that costs 50% less than buying the books individually!
Color the Sight Word Books 1-10: The Bundle (Sight Words – A, I, The, My, Am)
Color the Sight Word Books 11-20: The Bundle (Sight Words – See, Like, To, Can, Is)
Color the Sight Word Books 21-30: The Bundle (Sight Words – We, Go, In, On, At)
Color the Sight Word Books 31-40: The Bundle (Sight Words – Look, Me, Have, And, He)
Color the Sight Word Books 41-50: The Bundle (Sight Words – She, Likes, Has, With, Play)
Color the Sight Word Books 51-60: The Bundle (Sight Words – Here, It, For, You, Are)
Color the Sight Word Books 61-70: The Bundle (Sight Words – Going, By, Was, Of & All)
For a bundle of 26 sight word books that focus on each letter of the alphabet, click on the link below:
Alphabet Book Bundle: 26 "Color the Letter" Alphabet Books from A to Z - Sight Words Included!