Are your students having difficulty grasping their sight words? These sight word emergent readers are perfect to help students work on sight words and build confidence in reading. There is 1 book for every sight word off of the Pre-Primer Dolch List. I have included a sample lesson plan of how I use this book for 3-5 minutes each day in small group. The repetitive text, easy to recognize pictures, and fun interactive page at the back of the book with help your students quickly learn their new sight word. Students love being able to have a book to take home to read to their family or keep in their book box to read during independent or partner reading.
• 40 sight word emergent readers (1 book for each word on the Pre-Primer list)
- 4 pages for each story with simple, repetitive text to build confident readers
- 1 Interactive page at the back of the book where students will color, trace, and
cut/paste to build the sight word
• Sample lesson plan of how to use these books for each day of the week
• List of the Pre-Primer Dolch words in order of frequency
Feedback is always appreciated and helps you earn TPT credits for future purchases!! Don't forget to click the green star at the top
to follow me to get notifications of my newest products, sales, & newsletters!
Connect with me more: