Sight Word Helpers - 25 Free Bracelets
My September Gifts for You!
Does anyone need help learning a specific sight word?
* Top 25 sight words – based on frequency of use
* Trace, color, and say the word you see on the bracelet
* Cut out the bracelet, your “helper”
* Tape the ends together around your wrist
* Look at your helper, and whisper the word - again and again
Teacher note: Creating hands-on-learning activities that are engaging, fun, and effective is my passion. My desire is to make your life easier by providing ready-to-use resources that save you precious TIME!
sight word, help, free, bracelets, printables
Lots more FREEBIES to come, so don’t miss out!
Make me easy to find … FOLLOW Funny First Grade
Copyright © 2014 Lynda Davis