What a better way to have FUN learning to master sight words? This product includes bracelets for EVERY Pre-Primer and Primer Dolch Sight Word! There are four bracelets per page and all are black-and-white. Students can color their sight word bracelet, or you can print them on colored paper.
My kids LOVE these bracelets and their retention of sight words have improved dramatically! Here are some options for how to use these bracelets:
1. Allow students to make a bracelet each time you introduce a new sight word.
2. Provide a different sight word to each group / table of students. They can arrange themselves in alphabetical order. They can build a sentence and put it in the correct order.
3. Provide 5 (or more) sight word bracelets to various students. Have them form groups by the sight word on their bracelet.
4. Have students replace their name with their sight word. For example, you could say...."Good Morning Mr. "And"
5. Place in the Literacy Center for students to use.
The opportunities are endless......and FUN!
Be sure to download the preview for a complete list of ALL of the Pre-Primer and Primer words included in this product.
As always, if you have any questions about this product, please don't hesitate to contact me at email@example.com. Thank you!