9 Center Activities! The activities are exactly the same, but have different sight words. Some sight words are repeated. The sight words repeated are sight words that my students have trouble remembering. I have them review those again. Each activity has nine sight words. I use these activities at a center.
I created 2 different pages of differentiation! Here are the two activities:
1. Students match the picture on the worksheet to the picture on the card. Students write the sight word from the picture card onto the worksheet.
2. Advanced Page or Differentiated: Students write a sentence with the sight word next to the picture instead of just writing the sight word. You will need to copy the 2 pages double sided if you want students to write sentences for all nine sight words.
For more details on how the activities look see pictures.
The pictures are the sight word cards include:
1. winter theme: snow, Christmas, etc 3 of the activities are winter theme
2. Valentine's: hearts, flowers, bugs with hearts
4. Zoo Animals:parrot, snake, monkey, zebra, etc.
5. Transportation/travel: train, car, sign, boat, etc
7. Easter: carrot, bunny, egg, tree, flowers, etc.
The sight words included are: