Need a collection of Sight Word Centers for your first graders? Then look no further.
The colleciton is one print off with four games:
Roll It - Roll cubes and write the words
Type It - Type the words
Write It - Rainbow write the words
Build It - Build words with magnet letters and spell
Only minimal preparation is needed from the teacher. To complete the centers in your classroom the teacher will need the following materials:
- Three set of popsicle sticks with sight words.
- Old keyboard (not attached to a computer)
- Dry Erase Markers, eraser, pencils, crayons
- prepared to laminate sheets or place in sheet protector
- cubes with letters written on the sides (Like Boggle)
- Magnet Letters