In this combo packet you will find my take home sight word packet along with my sight word games.
The take home sight word packet contains:
1. Teacher directions for setting this up in your classroom.
2. A note to parents explaining how they can help their child become better at reading with this sight word practice.
3. Parent signature page for parents to return when students are able to fluently read the words at home.
4. Class grid for easy record keeping.
5. 22 Lists of sight words labeled and designed in order from pre-primer to 3rd grade sight words.
The sight word games include: 22 Dolch sight word games. Each game includes a color and b/w game board with 10 different words beginning with Pre Primer to 3rd grade.
These games could be used in centers, small group, or taken home for a fun way for students to practice their sight word recognition with parents or siblings.
Pairing these two products allows for parents to work with their child at home practicing their sight words as flash cards or playing the games together. Each game is labeled to match the take home list.
Please check out my sight word game product for thumbnails of what the game boards look like!!
Please contact me with any questions! Enjoy!