Are you looking for a way for your kids to practice their sight words each day? These printables are perfect for sight word practice during morning work, literacy stations, independent practice or homework! This is the EDITABLE VERSION. That means you can edit the text only of each printable.
See how to edit this resource in this free video.
Want to try it out first? Download all of the August printables for FREE!
Want the premade 36 week version? Grab it here!
Included in this resource:
• One editable week of printables for each month (August through May)
• how to use this resource page
• how to edit this resource page
• Monthly title pages to keep your resource organized
• Each month has themed clipart included for the month
Each week includes the following skills:
• Read each sight word 3 times to a friend
• Trace and write
• ABC order
• Sort by number of letters
• Rainbow write
• Fill in the sentence
• Fill in the missing letters
• Unscramble the letters
• Letter box puzzles
• sight word graph
DOWNLOAD THE DEMO TO SEE EVERYTHING INCLUDED!
• Interactive Phonics Units BUNDLE
• Phonics Sorts and More
• RTI Nonsense and Real Word Sorts
• Sight Word Lists and Activities Bundle
• A Year of Spelling Tests (these coordinate with the interactive phonics units)
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2017, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!
Follow My TPT Store
| Follow My Blog