Are you looking for a way for your kids to practice their sight words each day? These printables are perfect for sight word practice during morning work, literacy stations, independent practice or homework! 36 weeks of printables. Simply print and go! Parents, if your child is struggling with sight words, this is a perfect way to reinforce this reading skill at home!
Want to try it out first? Download all of the August printables for FREE!
If you like the format, but want to use your own words, try my EDITABLE version!
Or, get both of them together in this discounted BUNDLE!
These sight words correlate with the weekly sight words from my Interactive Phonics Units BUNDLE
and Fry's 100 list with most words from the 200 list as well.
Included in this resource:
• 36 weeks of half sheet printables divided into Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
• how to use this resource page
• Monthly title pages to keep your resource organized
• Each month has themed clipart included for the month
Each week includes the following skills:
• Read each sight word 3 times to a friend
• Trace and write
• ABC order
• Sort by number of letters
• Rainbow write
• Fill in the sentence
• Fill in the missing letters
• Unscramble the letters
• Letter box puzzles
• sight word graph
DOWNLOAD THE DEMO TO SEE EVERYTHING INCLUDED!
• Interactive Phonics Units BUNDLE
• Phonics Sorts and More
• RTI Nonsense and Real Word Sorts
• Sight Word Lists and Activities Bundle
• A Year of Spelling Tests (these coordinate with the interactive phonics units)
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2017, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!
Follow My TPT Store
| Follow My Blog