Looking for a fun way to introduce and practice sight words with your students? Your students will love becoming a Sight Word Detective and use the beginning sound clues to solve each word. Inside this packet you will find a variety of materials and ideas that will help you practice and assess the 220 Dolch Sight Words with your students.
Please see the PREVIEW above for an idea of everything included.
The Following Activities are Included:
• Introduction and ideas to implement this packet
• Top Secret Envelope Picture to glue onto a manila envelope and use as you introduce each sight word
• Sight word mission to read to your students
• Crack the Code Sight Word Mat (one for each Dolch Sight Word (220 mats))
• Goal Getter (Student Tracking Sheet)
• Sight Word Strips (Editable)
• I Spy Reader’s Notebook Page
• Sight Word Tracking Data Collection Pages
• I Spy a Sight Word Detective Certificate
You Might Also Like:
Editable Name Tags
Book Box Name Tags
Follow me to learn about updates and FREEBIES
My Day in K Blog
My Day in K Facebook
Feedback makes my heart happy. I would love to hear how your students liked the activities plus you earn TpT credits!
Thanks for stopping by, Happy Learning!