Dolch Sight Words for Intervention Groups and Special Education: Everything you need to practice and progress monitor sight word progress with a fun superhero theme.
This bundle saves you 30% off the price of buying each item separately!
Each resource has a detailed preview. Please click on their links above to view what is included.
Students practice and pass-off only five sight words at a time.
1. Pre-assess with a one-minute timing
2. Set an individualized goal for the student (or have him/her set the goal)
3. Practice reading the words with flashcards and games
4. Give one-minute fluency timings and record the number of words read
5. Put a sticker on the chart when the goal is met
6. Continue to the next five words and repeat
More Fluency Resources:
Phonics Fluency: Closed Syllables (Short Vowels)
Phonics Fluency: Digraphs and Initial Blends
Phonics Fluency: Short Vowels and Final Blends
Phonics Fluency: Long Vowel Silent EPhonics Fluency: Vowel Teams
Phonics Fluency: R-Controlled Vowels and Diphthongs
Phonics Fluency BUNDLE
You might also like:
Long and Short Vowel Sorts BUNDLE
First Grade Grammar Bundle
Word Family Spelling Lists with Sentence Dictation
Opinion Writing Templates with Sentence Starters for Special Ed
Spelling Rule Visuals