- Sight Word Fluency Readers Pre-Primer BUNDLE The Pre-Primer Sight Words MEGA BUNDLE is now available for purchase!CONTENTS:Reading Homework (Pre-Primer Words) $5.50Words Reading Strips and Writing Center (Pre-Primer Words) $5.50Sight Word Flip Books (Pre-Primer Words) $10.50Sight Word Read and Trace$35.00$24.50Save $10.50
- Sight Words Pre-Primer MEGA BUNDLEThis Pre-Primer Sight Words Mega Bundle contains all that you need to help you teach beginning and struggling readers sight words! The different activities will help you to differentiate your instruction so that you can better meet the learning needs and styles of a$110.00$55.00Save $55.00
- Fluency Flip Book MEGA BUNDLEThis bundle contains ALL the Flip Book available in my TpT store. As I add more to my store, this unit will also be updated and you will get those additions free of charge!Happy Teaching :)Follow me on Facebook for exclusive freebies and giveaways!Follow me on PinterestV$145.50$72.75Save $72.75
- Sight Words Fluency Flip Book BUNDLEPlease note: All the Sight Word Fluency Flip Books from this bundle are included in my Flip Book MEGA BUNDLE. Please do not purchase this unit if you have already purchased the Mega Bundle.*** Australian and US spelling included ***About this book:This book contai$48.50$24.25Save $24.25
- Sight Words SUPER BUNDLE*** US and Australian spelling included ***~~~~~~~~~~~~ WHAT YOU GET ~~~~~~~~~~~~Access to ALL my current and future sight word resources:Pre-PrimerPrimerGrade 1 (Some bonus sight word resources may also be be included: Colors & Numbers, Grade 2, Grade 3):::::::: PRE-PRI$382.50$191.25Save $191.25
Sight Word Fluency Flip Books: 40 Pre-Primer Sight Word Booklets
*** Includes American and Australian spelling ***
If you prefer traditional readers, I have a version available here!
About this book:
This book contains a collection of 40 Pre-Primer sight words flip books in black and white as well as color. Each flip book is followed by a writing worksheet for children to further practice the sight word in focus.
Directions for use:
To assemble the flip books, cut out each rectangle, then along the lines of the bottom rectangle. Make sure that the top rectangle is left intact as it will form the base for the flip book! Arrange the “flips” (pages) one on top of the other and staple them to the base. Students will have lots of fun reading their flip books over and over again to friends and family! Once children have finished reading their flip book, they then complete the writing sheet attached to each flip book.
The pre-primer sight word flip books in this packet are ordered so that each new booklet builds on the sight words learnt in previous booklets. For this reason, it is recommended that you introduce the sight words in the order that they are presented in this book.
Happy Teaching :)
Words included (suggested order of introduction):
For other Pre-Primer Sight Word resources, please click here!
Sight Words Fluency | Pre-Primer Sight Words Fluency | Sight Words Fluency Reading | Sight Words Fluency Reader | Sight Words Fluency Book | Sight Words Fluency Activities | Sight Words Fluency Homework | Sight Words Fluency RTI