THE LOTUS POND
Reading Forest Reading Passages / Reading Fluency and Intervention
BUNNY LEVEL 1 - SET 4
READING FOREST BUNNY LEVEL 1 : SET 1
READING FOREST BUNNY LEVEL 1 : SET 2
READING FOREST BUNNY LEVEL 1 : SET 3
Sight Word Sentences Passage for Beginning and Struggling Readers.
Passages to use in conjunction with your SIGHT WORDS Lessons.
Simple and fun passages to learn sight words in context.
Cute visual cues to remember (visual stamp) and retain.
**12 PASSAGES IN ALL**
FOCUS WORDS INCLUDED:
1. find, was
2. blue, little
3. for, two
4. some, red
5. said, here
6. eat, three
7. up, away
8. down, ride
9. must, soon
10. this, black
11. came, into
12. saw, pretty
Each Passage has TWO FOCUS SIGHT WORDS.
1. Type A: PURE READ - Students read the passage, and color in an animal each time they read.
2. Type B: FILL IN THE WORD - Students fill in the focus sight words in the blank spaces. When finished, students will color in an animal each time they read.
3. Extra Practice - Air Trace, Trace, and Write on your own.
4. Extra Practice - Write My Own Sentences using the focus sight words (with Mascot)
5. Extra Practice - Write My Own Sentences using the focus sight words (No Mascot)
Other Ideas for Use:
* After you introduce the sight word in class, send these home
with students for more practice with parents
* Homework packet
* Guided Reading
* Improve Reading Fluency
* Group Lessons
* Literacy Centers
* Individual Work
Please Look at the Preview for DETAILS!
Thank you and Blessings!