PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
22.51 MB | 94 pages
Dolch Sight Words for Intervention Groups and Special Education: Everything you need to practice and progress monitor sight word progress with a fun superhero theme.
Resources for Tracking Progress
★ Data Sheet
★ Sticker Charts (color and B/W)
★ Timing Sheets
★ Flashcards (color and B/W)
★ Boom! Game (color and B/W)
★ Roll, Read, Keep (color and B/W)
★ Roll & Read Board Game (color and B/W)
★ Speed Bingo (B/W)
Please download the preview to get a closer look at what is included.
Students practice and pass-off only five sight words at a time.
1. Pre-assess with a one-minute timing
2. Set an individualized goal for the student (or have him/her set the goal)
3. Practice reading the words with flashcards and games
4. Give one-minute fluency timings and record the number of words read
5. Put a sticker on the chart when the goal is met
6. Continue to the next five words and repeat