This game pack includes 10 game task cards!
I created this pack for my own classroom use because I have a plethora of word cards that I need my students to read with automaticity. I needed fast, easy to teach, no-prep games to use during literacy centers.
The games in this pack are engaging, hand-on, and kinesthetic! Some games are specifically for 2 players and others can be played with 2-5 players. The games will help to support your students word recognition, memory, speaking/listening, spelling, letter formation, and fluency.
1. Flash Memory (memory and word recognition)
2. Word Hop (fluency)
3. Bumper Jumpers! (rapid word recognition)
4. Mirror Mirror (speaking/listening and spelling)
5. Ninja (memory and fluency)
6. Trace Back (word recognition, letter formation, spelling)
7. Shape It (spelling and letter formation)
8. Play-Doh Words (spelling and letter formation)
9. Record Reader (fluency)
10. Go Fish! (word recognition)
You will need a stack of word cards to play each game. Any extra materials will most likely be found in your classroom. You will NOT need to prep any worksheets!!
Extra materials are dependent upon the game you choose to play. Materials include... folder, dry erase marker/board, play-doh, paper/pencil, stopwatch, and an assortment of random classroom manipulatives.
You may also like...
Play-Doh Letters and Dolch Word Pack
Play Doh Picture Directions
*LOVE in Literacy*
"Like" Love in Literacy on Facebook
"Follow" Love in Literacy on Instagram