'SIGHT WORD GAMES' - My 'Four in a Row' sight word game will spice up the learning of the Dolch High Frequency Word Lists.
There are ten game boards in this download.
How to Play:
1. Roll the die.
2. Read a word with the same number as shown on the die.
3. Place one coloured counter on the word if read correctly
4. The winner is the one to have 4 in a row either vertically, horizontally or diagonally.
- Print boards and laminate them.
- One die (yes die is the singular, dice is the plural)
- Coloured counters for each player e.g. Player 1 = red Player 2 = green.
Tips and Hints:
• This game works best as a two player game.
• Can be played without a die - children just choose words.
• Try playing best of three plays – this helps to reinforce sight word vocabulary.
• Rules can be adapted to get children to spell the word.
Be sure to rate this product and provide feedback to earn TpT credits good toward the purchase of future products!
You Might Also Like…
My 'Bossy-E' Phonics Game
Connect with My Work & Me:
- Follow my TpT store by clicking on the red ‘Follow Me’ next to my picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.
- Visit my website
website for tips and freebies you can use tomorrow in your classroom.
You can also find out when my newest resources are released via FaceBook