This set has 40 sight word mats- one for each Pre-Primer Dolch Sight Word. On each mat, students read the word, trace the word twice, build the word with magnetic letters, and then write the word with a dry erase marker.
To prepare this center, simply print and laminate. These pages can be placed on a cookie sheet or simply used on a table. This activity would be a great literacy station/center or
it could be used during Working with Words.
Words included are the following: I can a see look the you and it my go to where is big little up down come here in not one two three red blue yellow for me we find play jump run away make funny said and help.
If you are looking for more back to school resources,
you might want to check out these:
*September Math Question of the Day*
* Back to School Math and Literacy Centers*
* Back to School Literacy Practice Pages*
* Back to School Counting Sets Independent Practice*
* Back to School Graphing Independent Practice*
* Back to School Patterning Independent Practice*
* Back to School Lowercase Alphabet Bingo Games*
* Teacher, Teacher, What Do You See? Emergent Reader*
* I Like School Emergent Reader*
* Sight Word Mats for Dolch Pre-Primer Words with a Jungle School theme*
Thanks for looking and happy teaching!!