These NO PREP interactive sight word worksheet activities are perfect for your students! You students will love completing the variety of activities interacting with the words. These fun experiences will help create a visual and muscle memory of these significant sight words for your students. There are two levels of these worksheets to meet your students' reading level needs.
Activities included to practice sight words:
- color letters of word
- trace letters of word
- write word
- fill word in sentences **differentiated by reading level**
- find word (variety of text types & other sight words)
- circle word in mini word search
- read word in sentences **differentiated by reading level**
- build word by cutting out letters and gluing in correct word
This resources includes Dolch Preprimer words including
I hope that your students enjoy completing these activities as they learn their sight words!
If you have any questions, concerns, or change requests please email me at email@example.com.