- Product Description
Sight Words can be really tricky for so many students, so we need to make sure that we are providing a lot of practice and exposure to sight words. This Sight Word Notebook using the 220 Dolch Sight Words is a great way to practice 5 sight words per lesson. These could be introduced weekly or more quickly depending upon your students.
What does this product include?
This product includes 44 sight word lessons (5 words per lesson). Each lesson has the following activities:
- Read, trace, and write the sight words.
- Color the Sight Words
- Roll and Write the Sight Words
- Use the sight words in a sentence
- (One of the 3 activities) Color-by-Code, Mystery Code, or Sight Word Search
*You will also find a Table of Contents with clickable links to be go directly to each sight word.
Who is this product geared towards?
This packet is geared towards Kindergarten, 1st, or 2nd grade students still needing sight word practice and review.
How do I use this product in my classroom?
This is perfect for whole group or small group sight word practice. These could also be used as Morning Work or Homework.
You may also want to check out the Fry Sight Word Notebook.
- You may email a file to parents with the instructions that they may not share the file with others.
- You may securely post a file - so that parents can access it with a log in or password. Again, instruct parents that sharing the file is not permitted.
These terms are effective until July 1, 2020.
Who created this resource?
Jodi Southard is a first grade teacher with 17 years of classroom experience. She has a Bachelors and a Masters of Education. She strives to create ways to make learning fun and meaningful for her students. Jodi blogs at Fun in First where she shares her ideas with educators around the world.
Be the first to know about new products, sales, and freebies.
Look for the ★green star★ next to my store logo and click it to become a follower.
Connect with Me
Visit my blog at www.funinfirst.com