I am always looking for ways to make sight word practice engaging and fun for my students! I put together 10 activities that are great for independent/partner work, morning work, station work, or some can even be sent home for homework. Here's a better look at what is included.
1. Spin and Write - FREE IN THE PREVIEW DOWNLOAD
2. Spin a Word - students spin the spinner and find a word on their word list/word wall with that many letters and records the word
3. I Spy - students read the card and find a word on their word list/word wall that matches that clue and records the word
4. Roll and Write - students roll a die and write a word from their word list/word wall how the number tells them to
5. Roll a Word - students roll a die and find a word on their word list/word wall with that many letters and records the word
6. Bingo - included are 4 Bingo templates with editable boxes and editable cards
7. Game Boards - included are 3 game board templates with editable boxes
8. Build a Word - students use the letter cards to build a word from their word list/ word wall and record the word
9. ABC Order - printable for students to write their words from word list/word wall in ABC order
10. Look! I Know My Words! - printable for assessment over words from word list/word wall
Please let me know if you have any questions before purchasing! Please note you will need PowerPoint to download this pack!
Smitten With First