This Sight Word Practice Pages file includes over 20 different activities for the first 100 fry words (many Dolch words included). No prep necessary, so keep these on hand for sub plans, homework, sight word review, early finishers, Do-Nows, or independent work.
Here are some of the activities included in the practice pages:
- Cut/ Paste/ Unscramble
- Word searches
- Fill in the blank sentences
- Trace letters by color
- Complete sentence and draw a picture to illustrate it
- Color in word
- Fill in the missing letter
- Box the letters of the word
- Draw a line to the matching word
- Read sentences and highlight the word
- Match uppercase to lowercase
- Find the word
- Cross out misspelled words and write it correctly
- Trace, color, and build
Here are some more resources from Exceptional Thinkers that you may like:
Glyphs Throughout the Year BUNDLE
-Days of the Week/ Months of the Year Fine Motor Activity Bundle
Don't forget to follow my store for updates, freebies, and more!
You can visit Exceptional Thinkers on Facebook and Pinterest too!