This product includes printables for all of the pre-primer, primer and first grade Dolch sight words along with assessment templates to help monitor students' learning. (Please check out the preview above to see the word lists and more product information.)
To make the booklets, just select your students' weekly sight words, print the pages, cut them in half and staple. Another option is to copy the printables on colorful paper, laminate and place a few in a literacy center with markers. What a great way for young readers to practice reading and writing their sight words!
The following resources are included:
- Booklet cover with directions ("Read it. Color it. Box it. Trace it. Write it.")
- Assessment templates for 5, 6 or 7 words (Teachers write in weekly words prior to printing.)
- 40 pre-primer sight word printables
- 52 primer sight word printables
- 41 first grade sight word printables
To try out a FREEBIE sample practice booklet, please click on the title below.
FREEBIE Sight Word Practice Booklets Sample - Pre-primer