This printable bundle will provide kids with coloring worksheets, playdough mats, and mini books for lots of Fry's 26-50 sight word practice. This set is great for homeschool or classroom activities. These can be used as homeschool curriculum, teacher resources, or for Montessori reading practice.
Each set features Fry's 26-50 sight words: an, by, had, how, were, when, or, their, use, which, your, if, can, not, one, said, we, all, but, do, she, there, what, each, words.
Prefer to have the entire 1,900-page bundle of Fry's First 100 Sight Word Activities? Check out Fry's First 100 Sight Word Practice Bundle here.
- 25 Sight Word Coloring Worksheets (one per sight word)
- 25 Sight Word Playdough Mats (one per sight word)
- 25 Sight Words Mini Books (each 8 pages long) - Total 200 pages (in B/W and color versions)
This bundle focuses on:
- Motor Skills: students practice fine motor by shaping playdough into the shape of each word
- Tracing: students trace the sight word multiple times
- Writing: practice writing the sight words in sentences
- Reading: students practice reading sight words in multiple sentences
- Word Recognition: students practice seeing, reading, writing, and finding the sight words to increase word recognition
- Fluency: students read the sight word along with a sentence using each word
- Bonus - Coloring: If using the black & white versions, students can also color in the pictures for some added fun :)
How to Use This Bundle
Choose the set(s) you wish to print. Print in landscape for best results and maximized playspace.
- Print the page(s) you wish to work on. You will need one page per word for each student.
- Have students color each letter of the word according to the pattern listed.
- Next, students can write the sight word on the included lines.
- Finally, students will locate and circle the target word among other sight words.
- Print and laminate the pages. Cut apart. You will need one page per student for each word.
- Give students playdough and have them form the playdough into the sight word on the sheet.
- Use dry erase markers to trace and write the sight word on the included lines.
- Print the pages, cut each page in half on the dotted line, and staple them together as a book. These have been designed to save as much paper as possible. The file contains two complete books. For 20 students, you need 10 copies of the file.
- On each page, have students follow the instruction to either circle, write, trace, or read the target sight word.
- On the “Finish the Sentence” page, have students add to the provided sentence starter to make a complete sentence using the sight word.
- For added fun, use the black and white version and have students color pictures on the sentence pages.
Other Related Products
- Fry's Top 51-75 Sight Word Practice Bundle
- Fry's Top 76-100 Sight Word Practice Bundle
- Fry’s First 100 Sight Word Activity Mats
- Sight Word Pocket Flashcards: Fry’s Top 100
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a question below. You will receive a response as soon as possible.
We’d love to hear from you about how you use and enjoy our products :)
Want to earn FREE credits? Leave us some feedback and you’ll automatically earn credits to use on any future purchase. Every 20 credits gives you a dollar off and can be used on any TPT product.
Follow our store to stay up to date on new products, sales, and freebies.
Thanks for visiting!