Sight Word Practice Bundle | Sight Word Books, Passages, and Worksheets
What educators are saying
100 Sight Word Booklets with a Sight Word Passage Option for the first Fry 100 Words.
These easy and print-and-go booklets are a great way to extend the practice of sight words with your students. Just teach students how to fold their booklet and you're SET for the year!
Each booklet focuses on ONE word your kids can T—R—A—C—E, color, and highlight to reinforce their understanding.
Each sight word story includes picture cues & clues so your students can read these books independently.
Why Sight Word Booklets?
- Repetition of the sight word will help with recalling and retaining each sight word.
- Target sight words while practicing reading fluency.
- Improve comprehension skills.
- Students will have visual/picture cues to help read each passage independently.
- Makes progress monitoring easy.
- Can be used as an intervention or extension activity.
These Sight Word Booklets serve as a great small group, partner, or independent activity. You can even create Sight Word Booklet boxes so students can store all their sight word books in one place! This could be used as a great homework activity for your classroom.
The first 100 Fry words are covered, and for an ADDED BONUS, we have included an alternative format—Sight Word Passages! (See preview)
⭐️Option 1: The Sight Word Booklet ⭐️
- Sight Word Cover
- Passage with Visual Cues
- Visualization Piece
- Writing Practice
⭐️Option 2: The Sight Word Passage ⭐️
- Kid-Friendly Passage
- Helpful Visual Cues/Illustrations
- Sight Word Writing Practice
- Coloring Option
These Printable Sight Word Booklets create the perfect opportunity to make connections, encourage discussion, and build vocabulary, all while reinforcing the targeted word. Win-win!
Let’s get your prep work done NOW so you can set your sight on some me time instead.
• Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
• Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to my TPT store is included in your post/presentation.
• Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Liscom Garcia and a link back to my TPT store.
You May Not:
• Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
• Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
• Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
• Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
If you have any questions about this resource, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org