Get the most bang for your buck in these sight word practice pages. On one sigle page, students are presented with a variety ways to practice reading and spelling their sight words. The multi-sensory approach allows students to master their sight words in no time. This set focuses on color words. The following sight words are included in this set: black, blue, brown, gray, green, orange, pink, purple, red, white, and yellow.
In this pdf download, you will receive 11 Sight Word practice pages for color words. Each page includes a section for read it, trace it, write it, rainbow write it, circle it, and build it. I introduce this page whole class but after modeling it and completing it together twice, it goes into a weekly word work station where the students work on it independently.
I hope you and your class enjoy this as much as we have in my classroom.
• Sight Words Practice | Sight Word Worksheets | Fry's First 100 Words | NO PREP
• Sight Words Practice | Sight Word Center | Word Work | Complete Dolch List
• Sight Word Practice Pages - Number Words - Math and Word Work
• Sight Word Practice Pages - Kindergarten Word Work
• Sight Word Practice Pages - 1st Grade Word Work