This packet includes 27 pages of sight word practice. Each page focuses on 4 sight words at a time while also reviewing previous sight words. The words are organized by order of frequency on the dolch list. This is a great packet for morning work one day a week or as a weekly homework page. The familiar format of each page will make it easier for students to independently complete each page.
The first 11 pages follow the same format:
1, circle the matching sight word in 4 different rows.
2, write the sight words in the matching shape boxes
3. cut/glue the letters to make one or two sight words.
The next 15 pages include:
1. two boxes that ask students to choose a sight word to
complete each sentence
2. circle the matching sight word in only one row
3. write the words in the matching shape boxes
4. cut/glue letters to spell one or two sight words.
** Cover graphics are by https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Krista-Wallden