This Sight Word Sample Freebie Activity includes 6 sight word practice pages (are, do, write, down, look, and you). No prep necessary, so keep these on hand for sub plans, homework, sight word review, early finishers, Do-Nows, or independent work.
If you love this sample, be sure to check out the full version Sight Word Practice Pages (No Prep)
, which includes over 20 different activities for the first 100 fry words (many Dolch words included).
Here are some of the activities included in the practice pages:
- Cut/ Paste/ Unscramble
- Word searches
- Fill in the blank sentences
- Trace letters by color
- Complete sentence and draw a picture to illustrate it
- Color in word
- Fill in the missing letter
- Box the letters of the word
- Draw a line to the matching word
- Read sentences and highlight the word
- Match uppercase to lowercase
- Find the word
- Cross out misspelled words and write it correctly
- Trace, color, and build
Here are some other resources from Exceptional Thinkers that you may like:
-Glyphs Throughout the Year BUNDLE
-Days of the Week/ Months of the Year Fine Motor Activity Bundle
-Agamograph Seasonal and Holiday Craft Bundle
Don't forget to follow my store for updates, freebies, and more!
You can visit Exceptional Thinkers on Facebook and Pinterest too!