You can use these as interactive notebooks or print and use almost all pages as no prep activities that are perfect for distance learning, homeschool and at home learning.
Teach sight words in a fun way! Perfect for kindergarten, first grade and 2nd.
This is a free sample of bigger packets
Types of activities
1.”Type" the word highlighting the letters.
2.Brighten the word:
- color it with crayons / pencils
- paint using q-tips
- decorate using play dough and rice
3. Trace the word
4. Write the word
5. Rainbow write the word
6. Build the word
7. Circle the word
8. Find the rhyme
9. Find it (in the word search)
10. Make a sentence (under the flap)
11. Find and highlight the word (on the pencil)
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE