Sight Word Practice | Sight Word Flash Cards | High Frequency Words BUNDLE
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (2)
You understand the importance of sight word practice! These sight word flashcards help children read high frequency words in isolation and in decodable sentences! Every card helps readers improve their word recognition, fluency, and decoding skills! They are perfect for guided reading, reading lessons, and homework.
Click on the preview to see what makes these cards so special!
Reading research supports learning new sight words within a sentence.
What is included?
- 400 sight word cards with decodable sentences for levels A-N
- One page practice lists for home or school
- Assessment checklists
- Editable cards and lists
What words are included?
- Each level includes 25 sight words that are commonly found in guided reading books and reading assessments
- The decodable words follow a phonics progression from CVC words to multisyllabic words.
How can I use these in my classroom?
- Use the cards when you introduce new sight words
- Review cards as a warm-up for guided reading
- Give each student a ring of cards or word list to keep in his/her book bin
- Send home cards or lists for families to practice at home
What do teachers love?
- Practice sight words and decoding on each card
- Quick assessments for each level
- Take home lists (Levels are not printed on take home lists.)
- No colored ink for printing or copying
- Easy for differentiation
- Editable option to create custom cards for students
Teachers like you said..
"This set is so easy to use! I love the lists specific to reading levels and they are easy to print and send home. My students ask to read the cards at the table during reading. Thanks for a great resource that is teacher and student friendly and fun to use." -Ranee
"These sight word cards will be perfect for small group and independent practice. I love that there are easily decodable sentences on each card with the option of a picture to help my struggling readers feel a bit more confident. Thank you!" - Lauren
How do I get TPT credit to use on future purchases?
- Go to your My Purchases page
- Click on the Provide Feedback button
- Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Your feedback is so important to me! I use it as a guide to update and create resources. I strive for 5 star products that are loved by teachers and students. If you questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out!
⭐Click the green star at the top to follow me! You will be notified when I post new products! Save up to 50% in the first 24 hours after new products are posted!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
❤️ Thank you so much,