Sight Word Practice, Sight Word Games, Sight Word Assessments - Take Home Bag
Sight words / high frequency words, are SUCH an important part of helping our emergent readers! This resource is FULL of sight word games, writing pages, and reading pages. I created these ready for reading "baggies," as I call them in my classroom, to reinforce the sight words we we're learning at school, at home. The great thing about this resource is that educators can adapt them in whatever way they need to help their littles learn!
Included in this purchase:
- Color + BW option for sight word practice cover &
- Ideas page for parents on games/activities to help their kids with learning their sight words
- 112 sight word pages for writing practice of sight word practice pages (write the word, build, color, use in sentence)
- 112 sight word pages for reading practice
- 112 flash card pages (one word per page for easy copying and cutting)
- Editable page to add your own sight word for both reading and writing
- Sight word tic tac toe game (digitable editable + write in)
- Sight word board game (digitable editable + write in)
- Hide the sight word game (digitable editable + write in)
- Roll & read the sight word game (digitable editable + write in)
- Roll & write the sight word activity (digitable editable + write in)
- Editable DIY die for ^^games^^
- Sight words I'm learning this year (editable)
- Sight words I'm learning this month (editable)
- Editable sight word practice calendar for parents to sign
- Editable sight word assessment sheet
- Sight word of the day song
- Blank sight word of the day song (for family to write in sight word)
***- Be sure to re - download!***
**UPDATED 0n 11/19/20 - spelling correction to "you" make sure to redownload!**
I look forward to seeing how you use these resources in your classroom - please tag me on Instagram or Facebook @MrsSmithenwithTeaching.
If you are interested in downloading a preview of this resource click here for this FREEBIE!
For help on how to implement this entire resource in your classroom check out my blog post here!
If you are interested in other resources for emergent or early readers check out my reading bundles:
If you are interested in a similar resource for reinforcing Kindergarten math standards check out my Kindergarten Math Centers:
Stay smitten with teaching!
Brianna Smith - Mrs. Smithen with Teaching
--- Connect with me ---
>>> Instagram <<<
>>> Facebook <<<
>>> Blog <<<
>>> Pinterest <<<