This is the first complete monthly set I have created as part of a complete school year set that will be uploaded to my store. Each month focuses on 4 sight words, four letters, and four colors.
* Trace the "weekly sight word" attending to correct letter formation within the lines.
* Rainbow color the inside of the sight word with different crayons attending to correct letter formation.
* Trace the "letter" of the week and color the object/objects identifying the beginning sound of the letter.
* Trace the "color" of the week and color the crayon to identify knowledge of the color.
* Cut in a straight line to make a bracelet for review throughout the day.
* Identify and color words that represent the color of the week..
* Cut and paste the letters of the weekly sight word for correct spelling.
* Trace the weekly sight word isolated in a sentence, and then entire sentences.
* Point and read sentences.
* Understand that words are separated by spaces in print.
These worksheets can be used for whole group instruction, small group instruction, remediation, centers for volunteers to guide children to independent work, and for independent centers.