PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This product is part of my PRE-PRIMER ENDLESS NO PREP BUNDLE!
►YOU CAN FIND IT HERE:
⭐YOU WILL SAVE 50% with the bundle and get all of the updates FOR FREE!
Want to try it out FOR FREE?
►Check out the Pre-Primer FREEBIE here:
Kids love to be detectives so I created these fun and engaging sight words activities. They require no prep and are perfect for morning work, literacy centers, early finishers and homework. This packet includes 40 printables and focuses on letter recognition, spelling, letter formation and fine motor skills.
This product includes 40 worksheets, one for each of the following pre-primer words:
a, and, away, big, blue, can, come, down, find, for, funny, go, help, here, I, in, is, it, jump, little, look, make, me, my, not, one, play, red, run, said, see, the, three, to, two, up, we, where, yellow, you
Each page focuses on one sight word and the following eight activities:
1. Fine Motor skills Students read the sight word and color each letter of the word.
2. Counting skills Students count the letters of the word and color in the right number.
3. Letter recognition Students have to find and identify the first letter of the word.
4. Letter recognition Students have to find and identify the last letter of the word.
5. Spelling Students have to find the right path to the correctly spelled word.
6. Spelling Students have to find the footsteps with the correct words.
7. Letter structure Students write the missing letters in the correct boxes. They have to observe the size and shape of each letter.
8. Letter size and shape Students observe the size and shape of each letter and write the word in the correct letter boxes. This helps with familiarity of letter sizes for handwriting.
You may also like the following packets:
SAVE BIG WITH THE BUNDLE
I really hope that these activities are EFFECTIVE and FUN for your students.