ON SALE NOW!
40 puzzles to reinforce sight words with your students.
Sight Word Clue
: Each puzzle includes a sight word clue, a fill-in-the-blank sentence for students to read and figure out which sight word they will spell out. This clue provides reading practice for students, as well as contextual meaning for each word.
SIGHT WORD PUZZLES contains puzzles for the following sight words:
all, any, are, boy, does, down, eat, fast, find, for, girl, got, have, help, her, here, how, into, jump, like, look, love, may, now, out, play, put, she, soon, use, very, want, was, way, went, who, why, will, with, your
* Super Sentence Hero - Missing Sight Words
* Sight Word SENTENCE Puzzles
* Sight Word SENTENCE Clip It Cards & Reading Pages
CHECK OUT MORE SIGHT WORD RESOURCES:
* Sight Word READING Practice Pages
* Sight Word WRITING Practice Pages
* Sight Word SEIZE Worksheets
* Sight Word SENSE Worksheets
* Sight Word SENTENCE Worksheets
* Sight Word SOUND OFF PowerPoint
* Sight Word FLASH CARDS
* Sight Words I KNOW Take-Home Report
----or get all of the Sight Word Savvy products in a BUNDLE for a discounted price:
* SIGHT WORD SAVVY READING BUNDLE
(puzzles NOT included)