These Sight Word Puzzles include different hands-on, interactive, and engaging skills to not only get those sight words to stick, but also to have fun while learning them!
There is absolutely NO PREP
needed, just print and go!
These are great for morning work, homework, word work, early finishers, and MORE!
Each page focuses on the following activities:
• Trace and Write the Sight Word
- great handwriting practice
• Build the Sight Word Puzzle
– cut and glue the mixed letters to spell the sight word correctly. A mystery picture will form! Students will use this picture to help them read the sentence.
• Fill the Missing Sight Word
- Write the missing sight word in the sentence to make the sentence complete.
• Read the Sentence
- color the star each time the sentence is read correctly.
This set of sight word practice pages includes 56 Sight Words
from the Dolch and Fry Lists.
**Download the preview to get an even closer look at what is included.
The following Dolch and Fry list words are included in this set:
from, had, by, but, an, if, out, little, yellow, funny, three, what, all, did, where, find, make, away, good, they, too, him, her, some, them, want, sit, us, black, brown, saw, use, there, your, eat, ate, ran, four, then, each, how, came, now, say, day, soon, well, our, must, ride, more, boy, girl, got, off, very
Save BIG with my Sight Words Mega Bundle:
Sight Word MEGA BUNDLE Sets 1-3
Check out some of my other Sight Word Resources:
Sight Word Practice Set 1
Sight Word Practice Set 2
Sight Word Practice Set 3
Sight Word Practice BUNDLE Sets 1-3
Sight Word Puzzles Set 1
Sight Word Puzzles Set 2
Sight Word Puzzles Set 3
Sight Word Puzzles BUNDLE Sets 1-3
Sight Word Hats Set 1
Sight Word Hats Set 2
Sight Word Hats Set 3
Sight Word Hats BUNDLE Sets 1-3
Check out my blog at:
A Spoonful of Learning