Great literacy center to practice sight words. This file contains 28 different board games with a total of 158 sight words. The words are taken directly from the Dulce Sight Word List and I have included PREK, K, 1st, 2nd grade Dulce Sight Words. The file also contains a blank template so you can customize the board game with sight words that you select. My students LOVE this game!
If you like this literacy center you may also like….
Word Building Center
Vocabulary Picture to Word Sort
This file contains the following (see preview):
Color board game PDF (28 pages)
Black and white board game PDF (28 pages)
Recording Sheets (2 versions)
Color and Black and White Car Pieces
Materials I use for this product:
-car game pieces (or matchbox cars)
- Dice or number cards (dice should only be 1-3)
- Whiteboards and dry erase marker (not needed is you use recording sheet #2)
How I use this product:
I use this product in multiple ways..
1) With some groups I use it at the end of guided reading to practice sight words
2) Have it as a choice in my word work station
3) I use the PREK-K-1 boards during my intervention block
4) Early finishers love this activity
5) Use it in morning meeting and the class “races” the teacher
Please email me at email@example.com with any feedback, questions or recommendations.
All credits are in the zip file.