These books are perfect for introducing sight words! Use with small groups, intervention groups, a book making center, or independent reading.
Check out my sample
for three FREE books from this packet!
* There are 52 books included using all 52 primer words and CVC words. Pre-primer words are also included in the books.
* The books build upon the words previously taught and reuse the words again and again. If the word “pretty” hasn’t been introduced yet, you will not find it in any of the books until it is introduced, unless the word is a CVC word.
* There are only a few words used that are non CVC or sight words. They are labeled.
* Some of the verbs used have an “ing” ending.
* There is a picture for many of the CVC words included in the books, except names.
* Most books are between 7-9 pages long, though a few are longer. See the preview for specifics.
* The pictures in the books are all black line, so they are perfect for coloring!
Words Included: all, am, are, at, ate, be, black, brown, but, came, did, do, eat, four, get, good, have, he, into, like, must, new, no, now, on, our, out, please, pretty, ran, ride, saw, say, she, so, soon, that, there, they, this, too, under, want, was, well, went, what, white, who, will, with, yes
Take a look at the preview for a closer look!
Want more sight word readers? Check out my first version with 38 readers covering the 40 pre-primer words.