This pack of 4 emergent readers will support your students in learning the following sight words - the, is, I, like, see
. We use these books in our classroom as a way of teaching concepts about print, reading patterns, sight words and strategies such as text to picture matching.
Each reader features:
• Tracking dots for teaching 1:1 correspondence while reading
• Patterned and predictable text
• Detailed pictures that support the text
• An interactive page for color writing the featured sight word
• A parent signature page
• Easy to xerox format - the copy machine collates and staples. All
you have to do is cut it in half!
These emergent readers can be used as whole class lessons, in guided reading groups, at literacy stations, or for at home practice. The pack includes the following titles and sight words:
School - I, the, see (featured word)
Me - I, like (featured word)
Apples - the, is (featured word)
The Zoo - see, the (featured word)
***These books also pair perfectly with our Sight Word Worksheets!***
Follow us on Facebook to receive instant updates on new products and sales!
Kindergarten Principles Facebook Page
Thank you for purchasing our product! We value your feedback, so please let us know what you think of it!