9 different ways to practice and SEIZE sight words…..all in 1 worksheet!
GET THE COMPLETE SET OF 80 WORKSHEETS HERE!
Great for morning work or homework!
Reinforces student skills in sight word distinction, pronunciation, and spelling, as well as reading comprehension and rhyming.
Sight Word Seize is a component of the Sight Word Savvy Reading BUNDLE
. It may be used as an independent resource or in coordination with other components of the BUNDLE
* READING Practice Pages
* WRITING Practice Pages
* Sight Word SEIZE Worksheets
* Sight Word SENSE Worksheets
* Sight Word SENTENCE Worksheets
* Sight Word SOUND OFF PowerPoint
* Sight Word FLASH CARDS
* Sight Words I KNOW Take-Home Report
* Trace and write sight word.
* Circle sight word.
* How many letters?
* How many vowels?
* Circle sight word in a sentence.
* Put checkmark by sentence that uses sight word correctly.
* Circle picture that rhymes with sight word.
* Circle letters in sight word. (alphabet provided)
* Write your own sentence using sight word.
80 Sight Words included:
a, am, and, are, at, be, big, blue, boy, came, can, come, did, do, fast, find, for, friend, from, fun, funny, get, girl, go, green, happy, has, have, he, help, her, here, his, I, in, is it, jump, like, little, look, lot, love, me, my, no, not, of, on, play, please, pretty, red, ride, run, said, see, she, that, the, there, they, this, to, too, up, us, very, want, was, we, went, what, where, will, with, yellow, yes, you, your