50 INTERACTIVE worksheets for practice using 80 different sight words in sentences. Wonderful for a small group activity, morning work, or homework!
This product is a component of the Sight Word Savvy Reading BUNDLE
. It may be used as an independent resource or in coordination with other components of the BUNDLE
* READING Practice Pages
* WRITING Practice Pages
* Sight Word SEIZE Worksheets
* Sight Word SENSE Worksheets
* Sight Word SENTENCE Worksheets
* Sight Word SOUND OFF PowerPoint
* Sight Word FLASH CARDS
* Sight Words I KNOW Take-Home Report
* Read the sentence and punctuate it.
* Write the sentence.
* Study the sentence: How many words? How many vowels?
* Illustrate the sentence: Choose, cut, and paste the illustration that best fits the sentence.
* Build the sentence: Cut and paste the words, putting them in the correct order. Cut and paste the punctuation mark that best fits the sentence.
Reinforces student skills in sight word distinction, sentence structure, reading comprehension, writing, etc.
80 Sight Words included:
a, am, and, are, at, be, big, blue, boy, came, can, come, did, do, fast, find, for, friend, from, fun, funny, get, girl, go, green, happy, has, have, he, help, her, here, his, I, in, is it, jump, like, little, look, lot, love, me, my, no, not, of, on, play, please, pretty, red, ride, run, said, see, she, that, the, there, they, this, to, too, up, us, very, want, was, we, went, what, where, will, with, yellow, yes, you, your