Identifying sight words quickly has never been so fun!
Use with wands, play dough, dry erase markers, or a bingo dabber!
I use these during the beginning of my guided reading time. I will call out a word and the kids will quickly find the word and SMASH it with the wand or cross it out with the marker.
What do you get?
- 4 lists (25 sight words each) (FRY'S FIRST 100)
- 4 lists (25 sight words each) (FRY'S FIRST 100) IN LOWERCASE
- 5 SMASH word cards per list
- 5 SMASH word cards per list in LOWERCASE
- ALL 100 sight words on cards for independent practice UPPER and LOWERCASE :)
Perfect to use for:
- Guided Reading
- Homework Games
- Early Finisher Games
- RTI Word Work
My kids LOVE this game, and yours will too!!
If you like this, check out Letter SMASH!! •••• IT'S FREE!!!
Preview Music Credit: Balloon @iksonofficial