Identifying sight words has never been so fun!
Use with wands, play dough, dry erase markers, or a bingo dabber!
I use these during the beginning of my guided reading time. I will call out a word and the kids will quickly find the word and SMASH it with the wand or cross it out with the marker.
What do you get? ••• 12 games in all! •••
• Pre-Primer words (split into 2 games)
• Primer words (split into 3 games)
• First grade words (split into 2 games)
• Second grade words (split into 3 games)
• Third grade words (split into 2 games)
- ALL Sight Words on cards for independent practice at centers
Perfect to use for:
- Guided Reading
- Homework Games
- Early Finisher Games
- RTI Word Work
My kids LOVE this game, and yours will too!!
If you like this, check out the MONEY SAVING BUNDLE! •••
SMASH! Growing Bundle