Reading Pages, Writing Pages, Sight Word SEIZE, Sight Word SENSE, Sight Word SENTENCES, PowerPoint, Flash Cards, Sight Words I Know Take-Home Report
8 SYNCHRONIZED COMPONENTS IN ALL
80 Sight Words Featured -- Picture Support Provided
Each component may be purchased and used as an independent resource or as part of the Sight Word Savvy Reading BUNDLE, offered at a discount. All 8 components are designed to work together:
* READING Practice Pages
* WRITING Practice Pages
* Sight Word SEIZE Worksheets
* Sight Word SENSE Worksheets
* Sight Word SENTENCE Worksheets
* Sight Word SOUND OFF PowerPoint
* Sight Word FLASH CARDS
* Sight Words I KNOW Take-Home Report
--- 40 READING PRACTICE PAGES
Includes picture support and helpful guide marks. Perfect for small group guided reading, homework, or literacy center. Each page features new sight words to practice, along with previously introduced sight words. Includes picture support for words not yet introduced. Guide marks (dots under words, arrows to help teach reading top to bottom, left to right) are provided, then gradually removed. Students love the colorful clip art, but these can also be printed in black and white. All pages are numbered and synchronized with other program activities.
--- 48 WRITING PRACTICE PAGES
Includes a visual writing checklist at the bottom of each page, a traceable sentence, and 2 lines for additional practice writing sentences that include 80 different sight words. Great for small groups, writing block, writing center, morning work, or homework. Effective tool to reinforce writing conventions, sentence structure, as well as, furthering basic skills such as holding a pencil, forming letters correctly, and developing fine motor skills. At the bottom of each page is a visual checklist. This checklist is a supplement to my Good Writing Habits Posters
which serve as an excellent visual resource for students as they are writing.
* Trace the sentence.
* Read the sentence loud.
* Write the sentence.
* Illustrate the sentence.
* Check their work using the visual checklist at the bottom.
--- 80 SIGHT WORD SEIZE WORKSHEETS
9 different ways to practice and SEIZE 80 sight words…..all in 1 worksheet! Great for morning work or homework! Reinforces student skills in sight word distinction, pronunciation, and spelling, as well as reading comprehension and rhyming.
* Trace and write sight word.
* Circle sight word.
* How many letters?
* How many vowels?
* Circle sight word in a sentence.
* Put checkmark by sentence that uses sight word correctly.
* Circle picture that rhymes with sight word.
* Circle letters in sight word. (alphabet listing)
* Write your own sentence using sight word.
--- 40 SIGHT WORD SENSE WORKSHEETS
Excellent practice in sight word distinction for 80 different sight words. Great for homework! Students will read the sentence and fill in the blank with the sight word that makes SENSE. Reinforces student skills in sight word distinction, as well as using the word correctly in a sentence. 5 sentences per worksheet.
--- 50 SIGHT WORD SENTENCES
Interactive worksheets for practice using 80 different sight words in sentences. Wonderful for a small group activity, morning work, or homework! Reinforces student skills in sight word distinction, sentence structure, reading comprehension, writing, etc.
* Read the sentence and punctuate it.
* Write the sentence.
* Study the sentence: How many words? How many vowels?
* Illustrate the sentence: Choose, cut, and paste the illustration that best fits the sentence.
* Build the sentence: Cut and paste the words, putting them in the correct order. Cut and paste the punctuation mark that best fits the sentence.
--- 96 FLASH CARDS
* 80 sight word cards to accompany Sight Word Savvy Reading
* 16 BONUS sight words.
--- SIGHT WORD SOUND OFF
3 Slideshows featuring 80 sight words on colorful star-studded backgrounds. Just play the slideshow and let students show you what they know! This may be used in conjunction with the SIGHT WORDS I KNOW
Take-Home Report. Set your laptop on your teacher table, start the slideshow, and highlight the sight words your students know as they identify them.
3 Slideshows for different stages of the school year:
* 1st 25 sight words of Sight Word Savvy Reading schedule
* 1st 50 sight words of Sight Word Savvy Reading schedule
* All 80 sight words of Sight Word Savvy Reading
--- SIGHT WORDS I KNOW
16 take-home reports showing which sight words students know:
* 8 take-home reports for different stages of the school year, featuring sight words from Sight Word Savvy Reading in increments of 10. (The first take-home report includes 10 words, the second 20,….the last has all 80 words.
* 8 BLANK take-home reports included, allowing you to fill in your own choice of sight words.
This may be used in conjunction with the SIGHT WORD SOUND OFF POWERPOINT
. Set your laptop on your teacher table, start the slideshow, and highlight the sight words your students know as they identify them. (The take-home report and the slideshow are in the same order.)
80 SIGHT WORDS IN ALL:
a, am, and, are, at, be, big, blue, boy, came, can, come, did, do, fast, find, for, friend, from, fun, funny, get, girl, go, green, happy, has, have, he, help, her, here, his, I, in, is it, jump, like, little, look, lot, love, me, my, no, not, of, on, play, please, pretty, red, ride, run, said, see, she, that, the, there, they, this, to, too, up, us, very, want, was, we, went, what, where, will, with, yellow, yes, you, your