Students will have a MONSTER good time with this super cute literacy center (with a touch of math) activity!
In my resource room, the majority of my students learn best through kinesthetic activities. These kiddos also need practice with eye hand coordination and fine motor skills. I’m constantly trying to find fun ways for these types of learners to practice these skills while at the same time hitting those reading, writing, and math objectives. This center has been a hit in my classroom so I thought I’d share!
Each of the 50 hands-on pocket task sheets will give kiddos the opportunity for repeated practice of sight word sentences. With each task sheet, your student will be able to:
• Cut out the sentences and practice rebuilding.
• Practice writing the sentence.
• Identifying parts of the sentence and recording results using COLORS!
• Graph results on a super cute bar graph.
• Write a new sentence using their words.
• Create a fun little storage pocket for future practice opportunities!
For optimal printing of these activity sheets, make sure to
1. Print on both sides
2. Landscape format
3. Flip on short edge
Clip art by DJ Inkers. Fonts by Kevin and Amanda
Questions/comments are always appreciated! Please see my coordinating sight word phrase games for Pre primer through 2nd grade! Thank you for using my product!
Melanie Brewer aka Rockin’ Resource Teacher!