Sight Word Sentences Guided Reading Kindergarten, Set 3
This activity will help your students practice sight words within sentences. Each sight word has 5 different pictures that can be cut out. Have your students complete the sentence, such as “I like to_____.” They can either cut out the pictures and put the picture into the sentence or just point to each picture as they complete the sentence.
Another option is to print them on cardstock and laminate all the pages. Next, cut apart the pieces and apply rough Velcro to the cards and soft Velcro to the back of the pictures.
The pages are in black and white or in color.
* I like to_________ . (skip, draw, sing, read, cook)
* I have a ____________. (dog, fish, cat, bird, bunny)
* Tom is _________ . (five, six, seven, eight, nine)
* I can play the ________. (trumpet, drum, flute, violin, saxophone)
* Come see the ______. (ocean, rainbow, mountains, cave, volcano)
* Get on the________ . (horse, bike, bus, train, scooter)
* I want to be a _______ . (baker, doctor, vet, pilot, farmer)
* It is a big _____ . (house, city, storm, forest, beach)
* Bake one _______.(pie, cake, cookie, cupcake, pizza)
* Tim has a _________. (pool, tv, laptop, swing, car)
to, have, is, play, come, on, be, big, one, has
Learners of the World