Want to put a twist on your students writing Word Wall Words? Need some new letter cards to get your students practicing their letters more? This product has what you need!
Included are a recording sheet, letter game cards, and free choice game cards.
There are many different ways that you can use the items included in this product!
Game 1 –
• Students get recording sheet (copied front or back or shrunk down to have 2 pages on front and 2 pages on back – its up to you!)
• Students put letter cards in pile and pick a card
• Students record letter picked in the box
• Students write Word Wall Words next to the letter box, or write words that start with that letter/sound from around the room.
Game 2 –
• Mix all letter cards up (letter and free cards).
• Students take turns pick out cards
• Students read the letter and sound, then must read all the words under that word (or must say a word that starts with that letter/sound)
• Students get to keep card when they get it correct
So many variations for you to play and use the materials!
This is my first product! Leave me some feedback to help me to get this going and create some new and awesome resources for you to use!
I promise all items that I put out are resources and materials that I use in my own classroom!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License